In my lifetime, there has never been a situation like we find ourselves in right now – where educators are separated from children and families because of a global pandemic. Neither educators or parents were prepared for the stresses and unknowns of how this would affect schools, families, and our children.
This mini e-course is for educators and parents of children in childcare, early learning and kindergarten programs who are supporting children’s learning at home. It offers a reflective look at how educators and parents can engage children in learning that motivates and inspires children and adults alike.
This course includes:
- 35 minutes of video lectures
- Links to two musical videos
- Ideas for practical home learning experiences shared by educators
- Ideas for practical home leaning experiences shared by parents
- Inspirations for home learning from the Reggio Approach in Italy
- Additional resources